Veterans Day Thank you 2018:
You have visited the correct place in case you are in search of Veterans Day Thank you Quotes. Veterans Day is a federal U.S holiday. Which is celebrated on 11th November every year within the Honor of the Veterans. We have fun this Day by performing exhibits and occasions all throughout the nation.
It was firstly named as Armistice Day and then renamed as Veterans Day. After the tip of World War 1 the President of U.S WOODROW WILSON named this Day as Veterans Day.
The first Armistice Day was celebrated on 11th November 1919. In Parades and Marches people remind the sacrifices of Veterans Day by carrying Veterans Day Quotes & Veterans Day Thank you Quotes.
- All of my high school male teachers were WWII and/or Korean War veterans. They taught my brothers and me the value of service to our country and reinforced what our dad had shown us about the meaning of service.
- We thank you for your great efforts, the way you protect us makes us feel safer and at ease. With great gratitude from the bottom of our hearts!
- To be brave does not mean you’re not afraid. It means you’ll go anyway whatever may happen. Thank you Veterans!
- Everyone loves freedom but everyone isn’t willing to serve out ä country and fight for it. Today we honor those that have. Happy Veterans Day
- We are the “Land of the free” because of the bravery of our men and women who fought the battle for our liberty. With sincere gratitude and pride, we salute you and wish you celebrate this day dedicated for our heroes, Veterans!
- Without heroes, we are all plain people and don’t know how far we can go.
- We express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. We are the “Land of the free” because of the bravery of our men and women who fought the battle for our liberty. With sincere gratitude and pride, we salute you and wish you celebrate this day dedicated for our heroes, Veterans!
- America’s Veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world.
- Memorial Day isn’t just about honoring veterans, its honoring those who lost their lives. Veterans had the fortune of coming home. For us, that’s a reminder of when we come home we still have a responsibility to serve. It’s a continuation of service that honors our country and those who fell defending it.
- In a fire, you have to be thoughtful; you have to have a certain kind of intuitive smarts that the veterans have. I’m not there yet, despite the Stanford degree.
- I hope to live long enough to see my surviving comrade’s march side by side with the Union veterans along Pennsylvania Avenue, and then I will die happy.After the World War 1st 11thNovember was said as Armistice Day, but when World War 2nd occurs then this Day was not only World War 2nd but was considered as a War Veterans together.
- “To us in America, the reflections of Armistice Day will be filled with lots of pride in the heroism of those who died in the country’s service and with gratitude for the victory, both because of the thing from which it has freed us and because of the opportunity it has given America to show her sympathy with peace and justice in the councils of the nations.” –Woodrow Wilson
- Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day. Charles B. Rangel
- Barack Obama: “It’s about how we treat our veterans every single day of the year. It’s about making sure they have the care they need and the benefits that they’ve earned when they come home. It’s about serving all of you as well as you’ve served the United States of America.
- “I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask, ‘Mother, what was war?’” —Eve Merriam
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.”—Jeff Miller
- “Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.” —G.K. Chesterton
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” —John F. Kennedy
Our main purpose is to promote and present the main idea of Veterans Day and not only to participate in the events. We also have to wish our friends and family by sharing Images.
We have to use social media applications and download Happy Veterans Day Images and Veterans Day Thank You Quotes.