The best day of the year is upon us, National Dog Day! The day we get to go above and past for our valuable pups without anybody judging us. Here are a couple of concepts of dog-related actions to point out the pups simply how a lot we really care.
1. Adopt a Dog or volunteer/drop off donations at a local rescue/shelter.
2. Pamper your pup at the local spa.
3. Spend extra time at one of Denver’s awesome dog parks!
4. Take him to a pet-friendly patio for dinner (bring his dinner too).
5. Instagram a photo of your pup and tag #poweredbysmartcookie and #nationaldogday for the chance to win a free bag from us.
6. Give your dog a long full body massage while simultaneously feeding him Smart Cookie Treats.
7. Brush your dog (sometimes we forget).
8. Watch “Dog With a Blog” on the Disney Channel with the whole family at 7:30 p.m. ET.
9. Go to your favorite pet store and pick up something yummy for your pooch. I don’t know, maybe dog treats?
10. Design your own dog treats based on your pup’s unique preferences and sensitivities. Since it is a holiday, you might as well order a bag of Rabbit Jerky while you’re at it!
Know More About: